MAFIA 49 -Avengers "Re-release"- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
xorxes

Re: MAFIA 49 -Avengers "Re-release"- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#181 Post by xorxes » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:38 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:28 am
one last question for xorxes

is there a reason you are coaching kitsune so much?
How am I coaching him? I am pushing him because he won't answer my question. I want to know why he thought we would be paying attention to the order in which he voted, and he hasn't given a straight answer yet.

Vaporwave

#182 Post by Vaporwave » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:46 am

man, bomb's goose is cooked

say goodbye to surviving past N1

my first game to be fully confident in his townlean, this is pure magic

attempting a weak, half-assed list of reads

bozo is town, I really dislike how he's doing stuff, finding a team and being too certain about it for his own good. Dare I suggest, dear bozo, that both me and bomb are town and you should leave us alone, otherwise there will be consequences

dargo - could be that 1 scum

e.m.c - early town, but he admitted to being a lil' shit that has no qualms about stabbing us in the back. He can act better than the average player

foodcoats - have you guys noticed? he's implementing humor this time, it's very abrasive, I want to see what type of colors foodcoats will display in his posts

Kitsune - a newbie or pretending to be one, letting his hand being guided by others. Can't say anything else

Fox - I can't use that word for Fox but so far he's uninspiring

ND is probably town and having fun

Neph - I townlean Neph too easily every game, I can't catch him in scum mode

##VOTE Temasek

as per usual, don't be a J and quote this post later to rub it in my face

Kitsune

#183 Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:47 am

xorxes wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:38 am
brainbomb wrote:

How am I coaching him? I am pushing him because he won't answer my question. I want to know why he thought we would be paying attention to the order in which he voted, and he hasn't given a straight answer yet.
I'm not answering a question? :shock:

I read that someone (I've lost track who) was saying that mafia would be voting late, but probably not last any more.

So I was saying "eep! that's a thing? Well... if there's a meta to where people vote I'm not aware of it, so I'll probably just vote whenever. If I know enough to vote."

I actually really appreciated your helping me to find my feet here - I didn't realise it was painting a target on you.

Kitsune

#184 Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:58 am

There were three reasons I suggested I as mafia would nk Brain, none of them more important than the rest (and is no one else going to play that game?).

1. He seems to have a firm grasp of what he's doing and is leading the conversation.
2. I'm enjoying his sci-fi sim and (tea-killing time!) would enjoy him having the extra time to devote his creativity there.
3. In the aforementioned sci-fi sim he seems to be finding it very easy to play a murderous-yet-adorable android. Too easy :? So assuming I was mafia, that mafia do know who other mafia are (I'm assuming) and that he wasn't, I'd be nervous he had a killing role and might be tempted to use it.

e.m.c^42

#185 Post by e.m.c^42 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:20 am

before I scroll up

Kitsune don't give out +1's here :D
we're not allowed to for most games

Kitsune

#186 Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:28 am

Duly warned and corrected!

Thanks emc :)

brainbomb

#187 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 am

hi bunny.

in pregame you were super excited to talk to everyone.

what changed?

brainbomb

#188 Post by brainbomb » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 am

you keep checking the thread but not posting. thats about the 8th time.

anything you wanna say?

BunnyGo

#189 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:17 am

Brainbomb: it's called refreshing the page on your mobile to see if any of your games have processed. I got kids man...just got to read the thread now. How the hell all of you posted 10 pages of literally nothing: time out.

Anyways, lot's of interesting out of character meta game posts--it's just like mafia in real life. Winning notes.

As for who I'd kill if I were scum? Definitely ND, it's just too f----ing annoying.

##VOTE ND

BunnyGo

#190 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:19 am

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 am

anything you wanna say?
And maybe every time I click "next page" it counts as another checking? How do you even see how much I check?

BunnyGo

#191 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:20 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:19 am
brainbomb wrote:

anything you wanna say?
And maybe every time I click "next page" it counts as another checking? How do you even see how much I check?
Is it up to 100 yet? It's called hitting refresh.

BunnyGo

#192 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:22 am

brainbomb wrote:
hi bunny.

in pregame you were super excited to talk to everyone.

what changed?
Still into it, but as Kitsune can vouch for, I spent the last few hours salvaging a press game. F---ing noobs.

BunnyGo

#193 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:28 am

Kitsune wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:47 am
xorxes wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:38 am
brainbomb wrote:

I'm not answering a question? :shock:

I read that someone (I've lost track who) was saying that mafia would be voting late, but probably not last any more.

So I was saying "eep! that's a thing? Well... if there's a meta to where people vote I'm not aware of it, so I'll probably just vote whenever. If I know enough to vote."

I actually really appreciated your helping me to find my feet here - I didn't realise it was painting a target on you.
I'm with you Kitsune. Brainbomb is just annoying. Thinks he's hot shit. Napoleon complex much?

BunnyGo

#194 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:33 am

Vaporwave wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:46 am
man, bomb's goose is cooked

say goodbye to surviving past N1

my first game to be fully confident in his townlean, this is pure magic

attempting a weak, half-assed list of reads

bozo is town, I really dislike how he's doing stuff, finding a team and being too certain about it for his own good. Dare I suggest, dear bozo, that both me and bomb are town and you should leave us alone, otherwise there will be consequences

dargo - could be that 1 scum

e.m.c - early town, but he admitted to being a lil' shit that has no qualms about stabbing us in the back. He can act better than the average player

foodcoats - have you guys noticed? he's implementing humor this time, it's very abrasive, I want to see what type of colors foodcoats will display in his posts

Kitsune - a newbie or pretending to be one, letting his hand being guided by others. Can't say anything else

Fox - I can't use that word for Fox but so far he's uninspiring

ND is probably town and having fun

Neph - I townlean Neph too easily every game, I can't catch him in scum mode

##VOTE Temasek

as per usual, don't be a J and quote this post later to rub it in my face
ND is probably town. But still voting for him.

Kitsune is no noob, definitely scum

Brain is probably town. Annoying Ass.

Kitsune

#195 Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:58 am

Hey!

I'm... not sure whether you're joking or just trying to goad a response or whatever but this is definitely my first game of mafia.

I do have a couple games of Werewolf under my belt, and I've tried to do some reading up on the last game before this one started (not to mention bending poor Ike's ear a fair bit about what to do pre-randomising) as I'm not a complete maniac whatever some may say, but I still have loads to learn.

Like... I'm not sure whether to respond to the role accusation. No one else seems to be, so I guess I'll just let that slide?

BunnyGo

#196 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:02 am

Kitsune wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:58 am
Hey!

I'm... not sure whether you're joking or just trying to goad a response or whatever but this is definitely my first game of mafia.

I do have a couple games of Werewolf under my belt, and I've tried to do some reading up on the last game before this one started (not to mention bending poor Ike's ear a fair bit about what to do pre-randomising) as I'm not a complete maniac whatever some may say, but I still have loads to learn.

Like... I'm not sure whether to respond to the role accusation. No one else seems to be, so I guess I'll just let that slide?
No worries man. Just have fun. This is my first time not playing f2f

BunnyGo

#197 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:04 am

Kitsune wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:58 am
Hey!

Actually, if you've been reading my messages in the press game, you probably understand me better than anyone else on this site.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#198 Post by Maniac » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:48 am

worcej wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:31 am
Vaporwave wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:21 pm
:o Stop before I stomp on you

Let's have fun, a warm up session. When more people post, then we'll become serious ;)
People who make a point to force the joke phase usually are trying to cover for the fact they're trying to hard at the joke phase.
Throws an accusation against someone with 3 early votes but doesn’t vote for them. This smells of positioning, setting up jumping on a band-wagon. Switching my vote to ##vote worceJ

EspressoPatronum

#199 Post by EspressoPatronum » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:53 am

Omg we're 10 pages in already. I'm heading to sleep soon, but I'll catch up tomorrow morning!

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#200 Post by Maniac » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:56 am

Haha na, you're good fun, although some more self-confidence wouldn't go amiss, you aren't actually a bad player you just think you are. (Believe in yourself my son <3)

[/quote]

Buddying and couching e.m.c ^42