The mass exodus

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: The mass exodus

#181 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm

& so would Demon Overboard I suspect. Oh that wretched asinine self correcting script software. Demon Overload ..darn it. Demon Overlove ?

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#182 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Crikey, what's this got to do with innocent me wpfieps ? I'm not a top line player, and I return to do some heavy lifting & hard yakka & you give me a whiny touch up ??? Dats like Diana Ross's left leg.. Is not fair or right, imho

teacon7

#183 Post by teacon7 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:59 pm

I took a break because I was spending too much time playing games, and not enough time on real life things. Fasting - even digital fasting - is a useful discipline.

Someday I will return to play here again. Look to the east, and the press game I'll make. I like the idea of a mentorship program. I could stand to get better.

brainbomb

#184 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:39 am

take breaks. sail the dirty seas