AP testing

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: AP testing

#21 Post by ghug » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:06 am

The smell goes away pretty quickly even without great ventilation.

jyc

#22 Post by jyc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:19 am

AP credits are pretty useful at my university. They let you skip out on a bunch of distribution requirements, a few awful requirements if you’re in the engineering school (chemistry!), and also let you skip ahead in many engineering majors that are sticklers for having credit for the entire sequence (physics, computer science...) Most of these only apply if you get 5s, which shouldn’t be too hard but definitely requires a little work :)

So grin and bear it!

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#23 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:29 am

Wyatt, maybe I think AP environmental is easy because I have an actual degree in all of that material and could go on for years about it, but those are all concepts that you have heard of before in the news and current events, throughout school, and in most any broadly scientific, climatological, or meteorological conversation you have ever had with someone. There is an entire world of legal and political history that stems from those concepts that you probably know a few things about too. You have a basis for that knowledge already just by existing in the time you exist in and being an intelligent person. That gives you a leg up.

If you have any issue with anything in APES, shoot me a message. I don't know that I can explain things in the way that the College Board wants me too, but I can explain every concept in that course in detail and make it so that you can too when it comes to that test.