Dairy Queen's is bittersweet

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
JuiceWRLD

Dairy Queen's is bittersweet

#1 Post by JuiceWRLD » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:52 am

For context, I live in northern Canada, specifically a small town of 2500 people. Dairy Queen is the only fast food restaurant in the town. Anyways, Dairy Queen has great ice cream and great treats, if you haven't tried them you should. Anyways, select Dairy Queen locations have actual food, such as burgers and other standard fast food food. Unfortunately, the food has little to be desired. Sometimes a man wants a good burger close to home. You don't get that at Dairy Queen. They microwave their burgers, which is unacceptable. Although I can't deny it's a burger in rural northern Canada. It's very close to my home, which is good. If you get the food there all I can recommend is 2 crispy chicken wraps, 2 because they're really small. I say it's bittersweet because it's a fast food restaurant close to home and the treats are amazing, I could always go for a chocolate cookie dough blizzard, but the food. I want a burger, not microwaved mystery-meat with half of a terrible pickle. Anyways, there's my 2 cents on Dairy Queen.

JuiceWRLD

Re: Dairy Queen's is bittersweet

#2 Post by JuiceWRLD » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:21 am

Thank you sansmoney for the idea