Weed stocks

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
ILN

Weed stocks

#1 Post by ILN » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Anyone else buying?

Been buying up EMH and ACB. I'm too broke to mess around with canopy although the gains that can be made there are crazy. Anyone know of better stocks than EMH, ACB, WEED, APH?

Honestly, they're absolutely crazy. They're almost entirely speculation, the size of the companies and their client base/revenue in no way justifies the price, people are only betting on what happens in July, though there's reason to believe legalization will follow much later.

Not to mention, although you will be able to go by the LCBO and other distribution centers, you will be allowed to grow 2 (i think its 2) plants in your home. I don't know how much that will affect people buying tho. People can make alcohol themselves, they can make their own wine and go to some brewery and make their own beer and spirits but almost no one does cause its much more convenient to just pass by the liquor store, so i'm thinking it'll be the same with cannabis as well.

Also, i'm willing to bet that trudope is gonna lose next elections, liberals are going out for sure and so idk if conservatives might repeal legalization if its doable or w.e.