Trending

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: Trending

#2 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:15 am

That's a most interesting article. The not about possible combinations ten to the power of 64, I think it was. No wonder my daffy aging clockwork brain struggles with the Diplomacy caper. The bit about learning how to detect emerging manipulative behaviour had me wondering whether the researchers had visited webdiplomacy and studied the behaviour of some players here who, well, how do I express this? ..are extremely adept at the manipulative behaviour caper..

hthefourth

#3 Post by hthefourth » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:07 am

Yes! And I agree with MajorMitchell--there are some really good gunboat players on this site. How cool would it be to see Deepmind tested out on this site?

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#4 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:24 am

That would be super cool Dipbro Brainbomb. I'm confident that the best players from webdiplomacy could give that robot/Dalek/supercomputer a damn good thrashing

MajorMitchell

#5 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:26 am

Apologies to Dipcomrade hthefourth, it is a bloomin'good suggestion

hthefourth

#6 Post by hthefourth » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:47 am

No apologies necessary, Diplodude MM.