Do Roman records prove Brainbomb's existence is a hoax?

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Jamiet99uk

Do Roman records prove Brainbomb's existence is a hoax?

#1 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:11 pm

The Roman Legions were known for meticulous record keeping. And yet there is no Roman record of Brainbomb. Was he just made up to cause unrest?

brainbomb

Re: Do Roman records prove Brainbomb's existence is a hoax?

#2 Post by brainbomb » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:13 pm

It is possible?

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#4 Post by MajorMitchell » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 am

It doesn't matter what Roman records might or might not purportedly prove about Dipbro Brainbomb's existence, our comprehensive webdiplomacy records sound much better and Dipbro Brainbomb is one of our wandering stars it's usually always good to read a post from the young scallywag.

Octavious

#5 Post by Octavious » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Descartes famously said those immortal words, "I think, therefore I am". In order to prove Brainbomb's existence, therefore, we need but find evidence on webDip of Brainbomb engaging in intelligent coherent thought. I began my search for said evidence this morning....

Octavious

#6 Post by Octavious » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:19 pm

... I remain optimistic of success...

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#7 Post by flash2015 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:47 pm

brainbomb

#8 Post by brainbomb » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:11 am

Roman Legions foretold of my cumming

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#9 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:08 am

Hoorah, perhaps a chance for me to correct Octavious.... Such a rare opportunity, Dipbro Brainbomb is a scallywag Artist with sensitivities and understanding almost unimaginable to the ordinary rational, common sense persons.
Fortunately I am a conneseur of some forms of artistic expression, a Botticelli painting of enticing maiden as an example. I'm confident that when it comes to the Artistic Painting & Drawing caper young Dipbro Brainbomb can engage in discourse that is intelligent and coherent as well as stimulating and thought provoking.
Dipbro Brainbomb's casual act as a (how to describe it diplomatically?) scatter brain nincompoop is a cunning deception imho.

brainbomb

#10 Post by brainbomb » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:00 am

in Jaques Louis Davids painting Oath of the Horati you will find that soldier #2 was me.

Octavious

#11 Post by Octavious » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:09 am

... it's a very, very good deception...

MajorMitchell

#12 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:28 am

Yes Octavious, it might well be described as a superb deception. Necessary to protect our young delicate Artistic Dipbro Brainbomb in his perilous journey of an Artist's life in a World that is inhabited overwhelmingly by Barbarians who don't understand and fear Art so they respond with hostility towards Artists.
Dipbro Brainbomb's life will often be difficult if he has the courage to embrace his artistic drawing and painting capers and I think it's important that the webdiplomacy community should encourage young Dipbro Brainbomb to stay committed to his artistic capers.

Consider the travails & tempestuous tormented times when young Dipbro Brainbomb has been emotionally battered by entanglements with Muses who have turned from Madonna to Medusa and in a wilderness of pain young Dipbro Brainbomb retreated from his artistic capers at times.

Plus the young scallywag lives in the USA, a Trumptoad distopian corruption where right wing Inquisitions reign in macabre reinventions of McCarthy~ism and disease & inequities flourish & grinning Death, the grim reaper laughs as thousands fall to Death's unforgiving scythe.

Is it any surprise that an Artist in Trumptoad's USA would have a kit bag full of disguises?
Or that young Dipbro Brainbomb would seek comic relief & play the scatterbrained clown in the sanctuary of a caring community at webdiplomacy?
Cries for help come in many forms.

GalahadIII

#13 Post by GalahadIII » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:54 am

Yes, Octavious and Major Mitchell. The eternal Question- Does Brainbomb exist? Never before have I seen such a philosophical question defines the traits of existence and man kinds humble place among the stars. Verily Verily, must these Roman records be examined for that one definitive proof that would overwhelm all scientific and cultural data dating back over 2,000 years. Yet I admit that cries for help come from many forms, and these times must pride ourselves with new data and information. Verily expunging the truth from human memory.

Jamiet99uk

#14 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:15 pm

Remarkable new archaeological discoveries in Israel are revealing important details about the environment in which Brainbomb is said to have grown up, and which are likely to have influenced his own religious, sartorial and political outlook.

Chief among the discoveries was the remains of a large piece of furniture, around the size of a modern chest of drawers, in which a very large collection of socks and stockings had apparently been stored, remnants of which still survived. Archaologists are now subjecting the residue found in some of these artefacts, hoping this will provide more clues as to the habits of the early Brainbomb who, they theorise, led a primarily solitary, nocturnal lifestyle.

MajorMitchell

#15 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 am

I'm most concerned about beloved Dipbro Brainbomb's continued existence after seeing a report on today's broadcast on Australian TV of the PBS news hour program. The report concerned meat shortages in the USA and included a mention of a Sausage maker in Nebraska having difficulties in producing enough sausages for hungry Nebraskans.

I now worry and wonder if beloved Dipbro Brainbomb is getting enough sausages to ensure his survival.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#16 Post by dargorygel » Thu May 07, 2020 10:28 pm

Brainbomb exists, but I suspect he is the Batman. I have never seen brainbomb and batman in a room together.

MajorMitchell

#17 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri May 08, 2020 3:03 am

Hmmmm, call me suspicious but I have never seen Dipcomrade Dargorygel and Robin together at any time, and Dipcomrade Dargorygel appears to know more than the ordinary citizen about Batman.
But then I should not underestimate Dipcomrade Dargoygel's abilities to disguise disinformation, while remaining inscrutable... just what I would expect from Catwoman.
So, is Dipcomrade Dargoygel secretly either Robin or Catwoman ? A question worthy of the Riddler... Crikey ... I might be the Riddler !!! How can I prevent my Adorable Martial Fire Breathing Mem Sahib, Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors lounging on a sofa eating cakes from finding out?

MajorMitchell

#18 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri May 08, 2020 3:07 am

Has anyone ever seen Dipcomrade Dargoygel and Catwoman together?

MajorMitchell

#19 Post by MajorMitchell » Sun May 10, 2020 4:50 am

I wonder if Gotham City records might prove my innocence, or at least that I'm not the Riddler or similar alleged criminal?

PRINCE WILLIAM

#20 Post by PRINCE WILLIAM » Sun May 10, 2020 9:37 am

Your wording is too imperial, you are not the Riddle. You are king Tut!