The title of this thread does not target anyone

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Matticus13

Re: The title of this thread does not target anyone

#21 Post by Matticus13 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:22 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:35 am
jmo1121109 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:20 am
No no no, we're fine with general tyranny, the only kind that upsets us is when mods lock threads that break the rules and clog up the home page by making a joke of a members sexuality in a horrible look for the site. Having those locked on a site where we should have free speech...cause reasons?...is a massive affront to my dignity! Especially when the member is publicly complaining about how cringy and awkward those threads are for them, enforcing rules to protect our members and our site image is just a massive abuse of power and I DEMAND JUST DICE!
:-D Okay! I know your making a point right now, ( Great job by the way) but totally separate idea came while reading your post. It's a cooking show, called "just dice" where you're only allowed to dice food; no blending, no slicing, no crushing, no smashing, no beating. Cooking is allowed in any way, but you have to dice everything.
This is an amazing idea! :-D
The twist: It happens within a nursing home kitchen. The residents get good food already cut for them. Win-win

Percy Williams

#22 Post by Percy Williams » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Matticus13 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:22 pm
Percy Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:35 am
jmo1121109 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:20 am
No no no, we're fine with general tyranny, the only kind that upsets us is when mods lock threads that break the rules and clog up the home page by making a joke of a members sexuality in a horrible look for the site. Having those locked on a site where we should have free speech...cause reasons?...is a massive affront to my dignity! Especially when the member is publicly complaining about how cringy and awkward those threads are for them, enforcing rules to protect our members and our site image is just a massive abuse of power and I DEMAND JUST DICE!
:-D Okay! I know your making a point right now, ( Great job by the way) but totally separate idea came while reading your post. It's a cooking show, called "just dice" where you're only allowed to dice food; no blending, no slicing, no crushing, no smashing, no beating. Cooking is allowed in any way, but you have to dice everything.
This is an amazing idea! :-D
The twist: It happens within a nursing home kitchen. The residents get good food already cut for them. Win-win
And all the residents worked in the Justice system! This is genius guys, someone fund this!

Octavious

#23 Post by Octavious » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:44 pm

How is General Tyranny not a webDip username?

I feel a sense of deep disappointment with the membership...

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#24 Post by dargorygel » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:40 pm

Octavious wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:44 pm

Hmmm.... time for my fifteenth multi, perhaps...

Percy Williams

#25 Post by Percy Williams » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:40 pm
Octavious wrote:

The Bones of the Mods are finally revealed, fake people getting banned to show the complete power of the Webdip Mods. I'm adding this to that documentary.

Magnetic24

#26 Post by Magnetic24 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:41 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Octavious wrote:

The Bones of the Mods are finally revealed, fake people getting banned to show the complete power of the Webdip Mods. I'm adding this to that documentary.
Percy... you forgot your camera

Percy Williams

#27 Post by Percy Williams » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Magnetic24 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:41 pm
Percy Williams wrote:
dargorygel wrote:

Percy... you forgot your camera
Oops... thanks.
*click-click*

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#28 Post by dargorygel » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 am

I am a card carrying member of the screen actors guild... You click you owe..

BobMcBob

#29 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:49 am

Percy, I think we're going to have to silence you for targeting someone, albeit with a camera. Targeting people is strictly prohibited under the WebDiplomacy Forum Rules and Regulations Act, Rule Number... um... er... I can't seem to find it. Oh well, it's prohibited anyway, trust me.

Percy Williams

#30 Post by Percy Williams » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:07 am

dargorygel wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 am
This online documentary is a nonprofit project used to educate Web Diplomacy players about the corrupt underbelly of the Web Diplomacy moderation team. The documentary plans to feature the Mods cheating (seen above with your multi admission), expose the tyrannical fist of power the mod team wields, and examine the complicated methods through which Mods get paid: mainly through the careful manipulation of "Karma" and Webdip points ( picture included-->[ :points: ]) , then traveling through the currencies; bitcoin, yen and Pesos. I think you will find that your card doesn't cover pictures of written works you have released freely into public view used for educational purposes, and DEFINITELY attributed to their source (I'm on to you ;) ). If you have any further questions, please contact our legal team by emailing the following address:
Pleasedontemailthisonlyanidiotwouldtrythisoctothorpedontbeanidiot@duh.co.uk
We at mockumentry films appreciate your concern, and are always happy to clarify things in our eternal quest for truth.

Percy Williams

#31 Post by Percy Williams » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:10 am

:?:
BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:49 am
Percy, I think we're going to have to silence you for targeting someone, albeit with a camera. Targeting people is strictly prohibited under the WebDiplomacy Forum Rules and Regulations Act, Rule Number... um... er... I can't seem to find it. Oh well, it's prohibited anyway, trust me.
[click-click]
Possible Mod Multi?? :?: ??
I should be able to shoot whoever I want... with a camera.
;)

BobMcBob

#32 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 am

Percy Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:07 am
dargorygel wrote:
This online documentary is a nonprofit project used to educate Web Diplomacy players about the corrupt underbelly of the Web Diplomacy moderation team. The documentary plans to feature the Mods cheating (seen above with your multi admission), expose the tyrannical fist of power the mod team wields, and examine the complicated methods through which Mods get paid: mainly through the careful manipulation of "Karma" and Webdip points ( picture included-->[ :points: ]) , then traveling through the currencies; bitcoin, yen and Pesos. I think you will find that your card doesn't cover pictures of written works you have released freely into public view used for educational purposes, and DEFINITELY attributed to their source (I'm on to you ;) ). If you have any further questions, please contact our legal team by emailing the following address:
We at mockumentry films appreciate your concern, and are always happy to clarify things in our eternal quest for truth.
I take that all back. I fully support this worthy cause and will do everything in my power to try and make sure this documentary goes ahead.

Although anouncincing it on the forum to the mods possibly wasn't the brightest... wait a minute. That's a brilliant idea! Posting about your documentary on the forum in an attempt to lure the mods into silencing you, further exposing the corruption and misuse of power that is present! It's perfect! They'll never see it coming, unless someone... oh. Shoot. Um...

Moderators, this is not the post you're looking for... those previous two are. Go harass those, act on them, and silence Percy. Just ignore what I said here...

I think I'll see myself out...

Percy Williams

#33 Post by Percy Williams » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:37 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 am
Percy Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:07 am
dargorygel wrote:
I take that all back. I fully support this worthy cause and will do everything in my power to try and make sure this documentary goes ahead.

Although anouncincing it on the forum to the mods possibly wasn't the brightest... wait a minute. That's a brilliant idea! Posting about your documentary on the forum in an attempt to lure the mods into silencing you, further exposing the corruption and misuse of power that is present! It's perfect! They'll never see it coming, unless someone... oh. Shoot. Um...

Moderators, this is not the post you're looking for... those previous two are. Go harass those, act on them, and silence Percy. Just ignore what I said here...

I think I'll see myself out...
Don't you hate it when you talk to yourself in self realization, and your abnormally good voice activated computer secretary of choice writes it all down, and you forget you can delete it before you hit send.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#34 Post by flash2015 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:53 am

Percy Williams wrote:
dargorygel wrote:
Octavious wrote:

Perhaps it is all a sham? Perhaps the whole site is just you, me and darg's multis? Wait, how do I know you aren't just another darg multi too?

I have to admit dargorygel is quite creative with his ND and Durga characters...

Fluminator

#35 Post by Fluminator » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:45 am

Are mods locking threads that contain self deprecating humour in the title now?

Percy Williams

#36 Post by Percy Williams » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:58 am

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:53 am
Percy Williams wrote:
dargorygel wrote:

Perhaps it is all a sham? Perhaps the whole site is just you, me and darg's multis? Wait, how do I know you aren't just another darg multi too?

I have to admit dargorygel is quite creative with his ND and Durga characters...
And quite on top of the school schedule for those who are "students on this site"

Peregrine Falcon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

#37 Post by Peregrine Falcon » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:47 am

flash2015 wrote:
Percy Williams wrote:
dargorygel wrote:

Ha! You think Darg is the source of all the mod multis? Just one of the pack.
It all goes deeper than it seems. Think... Bigger...

tobieee911
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#38 Post by tobieee911 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:00 am

Everyone working on the documentary, watch out that the mods don't ban you because you know to much...

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#39 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:52 am

What about my right to be humiliated? By persons other than my Lovely Fire Breathing MemSahib, Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors lying on a sofa eating cakes.

Percy Williams

#40 Post by Percy Williams » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:58 am
flash2015 wrote:
Percy Williams wrote:

And quite on top of the school schedule for those who are "students on this site"
[Click-Click] (I forgot to take a picture of this)