circumcision

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Octavious

Re: circumcision

#21 Post by Octavious » Wed May 29, 2019 9:53 am

Wusti wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:32 am
Complete load of BS - and there are degrees of circumcision - specifically exactly how much skin is taken.
Having said that, I have to say that people calling it genital mutilation with a complete absence of knowledge should probably just shut the fuck up and ask questions rather than pose value judgements. Just saying.
In what sense is it not genital mutilation? It is performed undeniably on the male genitalia, causes considerable pain and leads to permanent disfigurement.

ubercacher16

#22 Post by ubercacher16 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:24 am

Octavious wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:53 am
Wusti wrote:
Complete load of BS - and there are degrees of circumcision - specifically exactly how much skin is taken.
Having said that, I have to say that people calling it genital mutilation with a complete absence of knowledge should probably just shut the fuck up and ask questions rather than pose value judgements. Just saying.
In what sense is it not genital mutilation? It is performed undeniably on the male genitalia, causes considerable pain and leads to permanent disfigurement.
As do piercings and some forms of tattoos(I don't know much about the latter), although I'd assume you classify those as body mutilation as well.

ubercacher16

#23 Post by ubercacher16 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:25 am

@MajorMitchell,

You are an extraordinary human being. Are you like this in real life or just on the internet?

Octavious

#24 Post by Octavious » Wed May 29, 2019 11:20 am

ubercacher16 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:24 am
Octavious wrote:
Wusti wrote:
As do piercings and some forms of tattoos(I don't know much about the latter), although I'd assume you classify those as body mutilation as well.
I do as it happens, but that's not really the point. It is illegal to get a tattoo under the age of 18. It is illegal to get the more intimate piercings as well until you're 16. For more mundane piercings Scotland says 16 again, and even in more liberal England consent must be clearly given.

If circumcision was treated the same way as tattoos and piercings the vast majority of them would be illegal.

damo666

#25 Post by damo666 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:47 am

Major needs a doctor, psychiatrist and lawyer. Unsure which order
Uncut.

Wusti

#26 Post by Wusti » Wed May 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Octavious wrote:
Wusti wrote:
And how exactly the fuck would you know?

Octavious

#27 Post by Octavious » Wed May 29, 2019 1:11 pm

Wusti wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:09 pm
And how exactly the fuck would you know?
I'm confused both by the question and the hostility. I know in much the same way as I know about child birth, sickle cell anemia, the reformation of the monasteries, and the running of the bulls. It is not jealously guarded secret knowledge, such as the rituals of Scientology. It is not one of those things that is never spoken of, like the small feeling of terror when a man's penis comes into contact with the toilet bowl. It is just known.

Wusti

#28 Post by Wusti » Wed May 29, 2019 1:28 pm

Actually it isn't and you speak with remarkable ignorance.

Octavious

#29 Post by Octavious » Wed May 29, 2019 1:59 pm

And yet apart from a couple of irate exclamations you have done nothing to suggest why anything I've said is wrong...

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#30 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Already have a doctor and lawyer. It's not something I discuss with my lawyer, but I have discussed it with doctors, who at least have seen the evidence. I'm not that extraordinary at all. There would be, on average, at least 5 to 10 chaps in 100 with much more impressive wedding tackle than mine, at least & I would emphasise that point. You can envy them if you choose. I don't, as at least they would understand the curse of it as well as the benefits. According to the doctors I have discussed it with there are no real benefits in terms of performance or enjoyment in being on the high side of the bell curve. Naturally as a blighter with an ego I'm glad I'm not in the lesser side of the bell curve of distribution.
I almost certainly have a higher ranking here.
Of course when I was a young blighter it did feed into my madness, oh the things that I did. Measuring it in full flight with a ruler, straining to get an extra quarter or half inch. Testing it's capacity to hold up with two wet towels draped over it etc. Once, to inspire loyalty from my NCOs when they were drinking heavily I joined them and during my consumption of a few stiff whiskys to bolster my own courage I started a conversation along the lines of how tough we had to be, tougher than any enemy, yelled at them something like "I'll show you how tough I am" and I exposed it on the table and punched it and several spontaneously followed that mad example. The pain was way beyond anything I have ever experienced before or since. Those chaps were magnificent and I knew afterwards I could rely on them to follow me into really dangerous situations without any hesitation. Now that's something to interest a trick cyclist (psychologist).

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#31 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Permanent disfigurement ? Really Octavious? In my opinion that's really reaching beyond the reasonable. Maybe in 1-2% of cases when the surgeon makes a mess of the task. There's probably way more botched piercings.

MajorMitchell

#32 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 29, 2019 3:54 pm

I should clarify that madness with the Sergeants. The punch was a demonstration punch, not a full blown hit with extreme force. It was a premeditated stunt and I can assure readers that no matter how much I had wound myself up to do it, in that last millisecond before impact the subconscious takes over and I never hit myself as hard as I had thought I would. The pain however was beyond comprehension. Well worth it in terms of inspiring the men.

Octavious

#33 Post by Octavious » Wed May 29, 2019 3:58 pm

It depends on your definition of disfigurement, I guess. From my perspective a circumcised penis is disfigured regardless of how successful or otherwise the operation has gone. As disfigurements go it's relatively minor, easily hidden, and I fully accept some people see it as normal, but to me the removal of a perfectly health part of the body by surgery is to disfigure it.

To quote from the NHS.

"Circumcision is only recommended for medical reasons.

Apart from the initial swelling, bleeding and infection are the 2 most common problems associated with circumcision.

There's between a 1 in 10 and a 1 in 50 chance that you'll experience bleeding or infection.

Other possible complications of circumcision can include:

permanent reduction in sensation in the head of the penis, particularly during sex
tenderness around the scar
the need to remove stitches that haven't dissolved
occasionally, another operation is needed to remove some more skin from around the head of the penis"

Scandinavian nations are increasingly talking about banning the practice as a human rights violation, which is a view gaining ground across much of Europe.

MajorMitchell

#34 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 29, 2019 5:20 pm

Well I am bloody pleased that mine got a trim, it's so much easier to keep clean, presentable & ready to stand to & face the enemy. LoL.

StevenC.
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#35 Post by StevenC. » Wed May 29, 2019 5:25 pm

ubercacher16 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:25 am
Why all the hate for circumcision?
To me, the crux of the issue is when it's being done to a young child or baby without their consent and for no justifiable medical reasons.

CLRJames

#36 Post by CLRJames » Wed May 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Yep.

I’d prefer to not be, but it isn’t a huge deal.

Jamiet99uk

Re: Oil Paintings, Genuine Fake Banknotes and Passports Buy Now

#37 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed May 29, 2019 5:48 pm

What an odd thread topic.

I am circumcised. It is quite unusual here in the UK. However I was circumcised at the age of 13 for medical reasons, as once puberty arrived my foreskin was painfully tight and caused me a lot of discomfort.

I certainly don't feel disfigured. Speaking as a bisexual man I find the circumcised penis more attractive despite it not being the natural form. It is also, as someone else has mentioned, somewhat easier to keep clean.

MajorMitchell

#38 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 29, 2019 5:49 pm

I do have to admire the way you have stuck to the thread's original topic Octavious our Oracle despite my distractions. I'm also surprised that no one else has spoken up about their experiences with a larger than average penis. They're not that uncommon. I have seen poor chaps who have less in full flight than some of us have at slack water.
Madness and age are probably why I can discuss it with relative ease. It, and the reactions of other men really did send me down the proverbial rabbit hole until I hit the forties. I was able to deal with the reactions of women much easier than the reactions of men.
I don't think you can understand what it's like to have the reputation of being Mr Donkey Dick unless you experience it, and as I have said, it was something​ that got exaggerated well beyond the reality.

Restitution

Re: Oil Paintings, Genuine Fake Banknotes and Passports Buy Now

#39 Post by Restitution » Wed May 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:48 pm
I certainly don't feel disfigured. Speaking as a bisexual man I find the circumcised penis more attractive despite it not being the natural form. It is also, as someone else has mentioned, somewhat easier to keep clean.
I'm bi and I much prefer uncut. A lot of cut penises also have really bad discoloration which I find unattractive.

MajorMitchell

#40 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Steven C I think many parents inflict far worse on their offspring than a simple cicumcision of a male baby. I don't think that there is any justification for the mutilation of young girls, the butchery of the clitoris. I'm surprised thinking about that, that it hasn't been mentioned yet.