to jmo

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: to jmo

#41 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 am

Can we please not use terms like bribe. The correct terminology to be used is "consultancy fees" or "financial encouragement" or similar. "Administration fees" is a wonderful all encompassing description.
Discretion is appreciated, so I would suggest that "would be influencers" first change the money into either Australian or New Zealand dollars (both known colloquially as "South Pacific Pesos") This makes the required final conversion to Tasmanian Dollareedoos much simpler.
Tasmanian Dollareedoos are also available as an alternative form (virtual but not virtuous) currency, just ask for Tasmanian Tic Coins.
Most disreputable virtual retailers of Oil Paintings, Fake IDs & industrial components should be able to accommodate the needs of would be influencers.
Always happy to assist.

Percy Williams

#42 Post by Percy Williams » Wed May 15, 2019 12:22 pm

You seem to know an awful lot about this, sounds almost like you have experience... in secretly paying Mods! *Takes picture for film*

Jamiet99uk

#43 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed May 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Jmo accepts payment in uncompiled machine code form only.

Percy Williams

#44 Post by Percy Williams » Wed May 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:03 pm
Jmo accepts payment in uncompiled machine code form only.
Ah, Bitcoin.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#45 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Well Percy I should not boast, but there has been no need for me to offer financial inducements to the Almighty Mods. Nor have I had to wave the proverbial stick at the Almighty Mods.
The proverbial stick in my arsenal is most effective with recalcitrants. A simple hint of an invitation to observe My Lovely Fire Breathing MemSahib, Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors lying on a sofa eating cakes in action with her castrating knife on a crop of wiener piglets followed with an afternoon shooting clay pigeons so they experience the pleasures of watching My Lovely Fire Breathing MemSahib armed with double barrel Purdey Shotgun usually does the trick.
I refuse to confirm or deny that I have paid thumping financial encouragements to the local constabulary to ignore the whining complaints of prowlers by night who have caught a dose of rock salt ( Her Serene Imperiousness is a dab hand at packing her own cartridges loaded with rock salt instead of lead pellets) or neighborhood whiners disturbed by a furious barrage at 3am.
I sleep easy in confident knowledge that burglars by night are simply an alternative form of clay pigeons for Her Serene Imperiousness to pot.
I do believe that Her Serene Imperiousness deliberately blabs at the Hairdressing Salon about leaving Tiffany trinkets lying about her boudoir just to rustle up some action.