preview orders graphical bug

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
ziran

preview orders graphical bug

#1 Post by ziran » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:15 am

i have an order stored to move a fleet from a province with two coasts and another fleet supporting that move. the preview map shows that the first fleet moves correctly - originating from the coast - while the second fleet supports a non-existent (grey line) move from the same province - originating from the center of the province. i hope this is simply a graphical bug, and that the orders will go through as intended. i can provide further details via pm; the game is anon.

nesdunk14

Re: preview orders graphical bug

#2 Post by nesdunk14 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:41 am

Yep, that's how it always shows up for me too. Don't worry, the orders will still be correct. Not sure if it's a bug or if it how it is is simply good enough.

jmo1121109
Lifetime Site Contributor

#3 Post by jmo1121109 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:04 pm

ziran wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:15 am
i have an order stored to move a fleet from a province with two coasts and another fleet supporting that move. the preview map shows that the first fleet moves correctly - originating from the coast - while the second fleet supports a non-existent (grey line) move from the same province - originating from the center of the province. i hope this is simply a graphical bug, and that the orders will go through as intended. i can provide further details via pm; the game is anon.
Hey ziran, yes, the preview isn't smart enough to know that a landmass and it's coast(s) are the same area so it's a grey marker. I did take a look at your entered orders and confirmed they are correct though. So you'll be all set.

ziran

#4 Post by ziran » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:53 am

cool thanks. we should probably have a "known issues" sticky thread.