Ingame marker on the name of a country that I have spoken with.

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
Scruffer

Ingame marker on the name of a country that I have spoken with.

#1 Post by Scruffer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Would it be possible to create a marker on the name of the country that I have already spoken to in previous moves ?
For example, in this game - Newbie - I have spoken to Germany many times.
I am playing several games at a time and when I come back to a previous game, like Newbie, I don't remember if I have already spoken to Germany or not.

Mercy

Re: Ingame marker on the name of a country that I have spoken with.

#2 Post by Mercy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:02 pm

If you don't remember if you have already spoken to Germany or not, how can you remember what you have said to Germany and what agreements have been made? It seems to me like you are playing too many games at the same time.

ziran

#3 Post by ziran » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:14 pm

yeah i think you'll just have to read your press. as mercy has pointed out: what is said matters as much as the fact that something has been said.

foodcoats

#4 Post by foodcoats » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:00 pm

There is also the time-tested adage that you should speak to every player every turn. :D

The said, Scruffer, if you want to flag them manually, you can use the "Mark as Read" feature to re-add the "mail" icon to countries who have already communicated with you. Or, you can track it in your notes.

Magnetic24

#5 Post by Magnetic24 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:39 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:00 pm
There is also the time-tested adage that you should speak to every player every turn. :D

The said, Scruffer, if you want to flag them manually, you can use the "Mark as Read" feature to re-add the "mail" icon to countries who have already communicated with you. Or, you can track it in your notes.
I would go with notes. I've read messages before, marked them as read, and then moved on from the game until the next phase. As a result, I lost some precious diplomacy from other nations. I was playing 15 games back in June, so I know what it's like to mismanage orders.

damo666

#6 Post by damo666 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Mark as unread