MadMarx Casual Anonymous Classic France vs Austria Tournament

Find the tournament calendar, sign up for tournaments, track tournament results, and fill out the tournament director questionnaire here.

MadMarx
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: MadMarx Casual Anonymous Classic France vs Austria Tournament

#2 Post by MadMarx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:59 pm

And the champion is... which is fitting for a casual tournament...

flash2015 *and* xorxes (co-champions)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

MadMarx
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: MadMarx Casual Anonymous Classic France vs Austria Tournament

#3 Post by MadMarx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Quick Recap:

In the hopes of improving my AvF game play, I envisioned a tournament where I would be The Qualifier. The idea was that I'd play one game against "anyone" that signed up (per my original thread qualifications), and if they beat me, I'd play them again as the other great power. The idea was that, all of those that beat me twice in a row would then fight it out to claim the championship. As it turned out, only flash2015 was able to pull off two wins in a row, which would suggest the tournament would end and he'd be crowned the champ, but that seemed pretty anticlimactic... So, I figured the tournament should continue, that flash2015 would be awarded half of the championship at that point, but that he'd be given the opportunity to "prove it" and claim the championship outright, or that another would be able to earn the other half of the crown, which is what happened...

Thanks to everyone for signing up and playing, I feel it went very well, though any/all feedback would be very much welcome...