Search found 1368 matches

by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 10:13 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:06 pm
Ike claimed Doc.

Ike, were you Role Blocked last night?
I was
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:06 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 pm
I don't actually have to read that do I?
can you pull out the relevant parts ike
He claims he's the Doctor, and on N1 he saved Ghug, and on N2, he saved Bo.
This is all correct
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 9:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

As Balki suggested, I’m hiding the important stuff in a wall of text so scum can’t find it before night ends, enjoy some excerpts from some of my favorite speeches. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we wer...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

@RagingIke, Considering that everyone who has weighed in at all is in favor of you revealing your PR in the final seconds of this phase, I think you should definitely do that. If anyone is opposed, they should say so. Funny you should say that, I was going to write something up to that effect. I wi...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

peterlund wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:05 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:13 pm
6 of 11 Currently:
ghug
Rd
Fox
Tham
Jamie
TrPrado
Put me up onto this list. I also would like to see some explanation what this PR claim means.

Was Balki also in favour?
I'm coming out with my actual role instead of being a vague "PR" if this vote passes
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 8:12 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

How scummy do you find Balki? I don't find him particularly scummy, however I do slightly suspect the RB on night 1 given that last night went unclaimed DemonRHK doesn't want to lynch you because you're an un-CC'd PR claim. Do you think that's a good strategy? Do you think we get more information b...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

1) Oh yeah, I'm for sure wasting towns time because we always get so much discussion done at night. 2) I would wait until the last few minutes to post so if someone did counter claim they could wait literally a few seconds until D4 starts and are safe from the N3 NK, but this point is moot because ...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 7:31 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

This is dumb. This is scum trying to 1) waste Town's time during the night phase by wrangling a dumb vote, and 2) get a PR counterclaim that they can actually NK. Either Ike is scum, in which case we should lynch him (and this also explains why he hasn't been NK'd), or... Ike is the Doctor, or... I...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 6:35 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

Oh look it's a wild Ezio. Ezio, why are you contributing so little to this game? Are you lurking scum, or just shit? I think that this post Claiming or not claiming tonight's target is irrelevant. Is Ezio saying that him and the rest of the scum team are going to put me out of my misery tonight
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 6:28 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

Foxcastle wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:26 pm
Is there anyone who is voting against Ike defining his PR claim?
Not currently, a few people have read but haven't posted a vote, Dargy and Ezio for sure
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 6:12 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

It is still 6 of 11 Currently:
ghug
Rd
Fox
Tham
Jamie
TrPrado
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 6:08 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

That's a good point, actually. I guess you should claim your target too. If I am doctor claiming my target tonight is unnecessarily endangering to who I would attempt to save unless there is a counterclaim, I don't think there is going to be one regardless of me being doc or cop, so if I'm doc I'm ...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 5:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

You should list your past targets at night if you're claiming cop. I'm not sure I agree with Balki on not listing the current one as well. As for the doc, there's a small chance it's confirmable he's lying if he is scum and he claims his current target because he either has to: a) list scum's actua...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 5:22 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

If there is a Doc save, we will have a way of testing who is Doc so long as nobody knows the save target. Walk me through this please, because the way I see it both I and a scum counter claimant would have the right answer to the test Yeah, I guess that's correct. Still no benefit to listing your s...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

@Ike, if you are town, you need to do this in the final 10 seconds of the phase. Prepare the post, make it long. Put your claim some place in the middle or end of the post so that scum cannot find it quickly and react to it. ##Callgm, could I politely request that you use this website https://www.t...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 4:51 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:47 pm
If there is a Doc save, we will have a way of testing who is Doc so long as nobody knows the save target.
Walk me through this please, because the way I see it both I and a scum counter claimant would have the right answer to the test
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 4:13 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

6 of 11 Currently:
ghug
Rd
Fox
Tham
Jamie
TrPrado
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

This is dumb. This is scum trying to 1) waste Town's time during the night phase by wrangling a dumb vote, and 2) get a PR counterclaim that they can actually NK. Either Ike is scum, in which case we should lynch him (and this also explains why he hasn't been NK'd), or... Ike is the Doctor, or... I...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 2:28 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

Ike is scum, and I agree with Ghug we need to force him to claim a specific role and maybe even declare his target at EON. Otherwise he will probably try to force us to myslinch a townie with a fake guilty scan or force a PR or even both to expose himself. There is no world where scum won´t at leas...
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 1:43 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

Foxcastle wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:14 pm
I feel like Rdrivera usually gets more pressure than this and he's been largely ignored this game.
Dargy has been flying under the radar for the most part too
by RagingIke297
Wed May 16, 2018 3:58 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE
Replies: 2878
Views: 67614

Re: MAFIA XXXVI: ODDJOB'S REVENGE

RHK, I remember you being friendly and not a moron. Would you say those assessments were more accurate, or my current ones? How do you remember me ghug? Kinda dumb. I also remember you trying really hard to ask your shitty questions until you were forced to claim PR to save yourself and then going ...