Search found 3629 matches

by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

@LordQuas: What is the basis for your scumread on Thamrick?
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

LordQuas wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:05 pm
I FUCKIN TOLD YA

ok kill all the ppl that were parked on thd and just refused to swap off

also a tie being a no lynch is such a dumb mechanic especially when there is a vote for No Lynch enabled
Why? If there is a draw, nobody is lynched. Anything else would be random and unfair.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

RagingIke297 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:14 pm
What if I said that I think you might have been settting up to flip off of a scum bud (THD) and onto a town (ND) and that I think you're setting up to do it again today?
I would say that you are wrong; I'm not.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

LordQuas wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 pm
Ok, let's make this interesting ##vote thdfrance
that made it LESS interesting, vote bozo
Why are you sure that Bozo is scum? Summarise it for everyone.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

At the end of day 1, Jamie threw some softball questions at THD, which THD answered and then Jamie moved over to ND with no reasoning given at the time. ND had thrown some insults at him earlier, but I'm curious @ Jamie, why did you flip to ND on d1 instead of Cfox? I genuinely felt ND was acting v...
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Well, I said that if Brainbomb wasn't a wagon at EoD I would lynch Peterlund, ThdFrance, or Moscowfleet. Peterlund and Moscowfleet aren't wagons at all. Which leaves me with ##VOTE THDFRANCE. you called out bozo like a minute ago, why not him? I said I didn't like his reason for voting me. That doe...
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:01 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Well, I said that if Brainbomb wasn't a wagon at EoD I would lynch Peterlund, ThdFrance, or Moscowfleet.

Peterlund and Moscowfleet aren't wagons at all.

Which leaves me with ##VOTE THDFRANCE.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

I think there are more likely to be scum on my wagon, than on THD's.

In fact I don't scumread any of the people on the THD wagon.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:54 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Here are my voters and their apparent or stated reasons for voting me: Tom Bombadil - Thinks I'm slightly scummy, even though he thinks Moscowfleet is more scummy than me. But his vote is on me instead of his top scumread. Ok. Brainbomb - Doesn't like the poem I wrote criticising his fakeclaims. boz...
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

It is indeed a shit wagon because I'm not scum.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:27 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

@Moscowfleet
@Ezio
@ThdFrance
@Dargorygel
@Vaporware
@CrimsonFox
@Rdrivera

How about making your vote count?

@Ragingike
@e.m.c
@Thamrick

How about casting a vote?
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Whoops I have an endvote up.

##UNEND
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

@EMC: What exactly do you mean by "styled" ? Distinctness, more of. A combination of how they choose to words things, what they choose focus on, and mainly sentence structuring haha. Like, when you read a post written by that person, even without the name you can identify who it is, or narrow it do...
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

I like that new MU idea: n1 green check RHK ##vote Jamie btw for being rude towards the MUers, the new fresh blood over here! That was exactly the same reason you gave for voting ND. Are you just going to vote for people because you think they're rude? For the second day in a row you are voting som...
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

@EMC: What exactly do you mean by "styled" ?
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:51 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

@peterlund: Who are your top five scumreads, and why?

Currently you're voting me for "being rude" which is no reason for a vote.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:15 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

If we're not lynching Brainbomb I could also be persuaded to vote for Peterlund, ThdFrance, or Moscowfleet.

I actually think CrimsonFox is probably town now. He has been more useful today, or at least tried to.
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:48 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

I like that new MU idea: n1 green check RHK ##vote Jamie btw for being rude towards the MUers, the new fresh blood over here! That was exactly the same reason you gave for voting ND. Are you just going to vote for people because you think they're rude? For the second day in a row you are voting som...
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:35 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm
e.m.c^42 and thamrick have not voted.

Bozo, join me on Brainbomb and then there won't be a tie.
The problem is I think you might be bussing brainbomb, or I might be wrong about brainbomb.

##VOTE Jamiet99uk
Why are you voting for me?
by Jamiet99uk
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:33 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD
Replies: 4613
Views: 19795

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

damo666 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:31 pm
3 yet to vote and 3.5 hours to go. A lot is gonna change methinks.
That was yet another insightful comment that really added to the game. I completely agree with you and am pleased you were able to point this out.