Search found 1945 matches

by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:35 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Who do you townread Bunny?
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:35 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

How did you just go from it maybe being a townslip or a fake townslip, to now saying its a fake townslip in the span of mintues. The first by FlyingBoat seems like townslip. ghug's not understanding after I point it out...less credible. ghug fully understands FlyingBoat. You are the one who misunde...
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:31 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

worcej wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:29 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:27 pm
yeah I feel pretty good about Bunny being scum
Who would you paint as scum with him?
Don't know.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:30 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

ghug wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:30 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 pm
ghug wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:24 pm


Good point. I hadn't considered that.
You hadn't considered scum could fake claim RB?
Is joke.
oh.yeah. that makes more sense.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:30 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

How did you just go from it maybe being a townslip or a fake townslip, to now saying its a fake townslip in the span of mintues.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:27 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

yeah I feel pretty good about Bunny being scum
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

With 3rd party killing, I think it is less likely scum doubles up kill and roleblock, so I tend to townread worcej for now. Especially with no real save roles in play. I think there is merit in suspecting me as scum because scum claiming RB to get a clear is definitely possible, however this is not...
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:19 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:07 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:44 pm
ghug wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:41 pm


You're aware there's no cop, right?
Referring to the Neb Oracle as the cop for simplicity sake
You’re aware there’s no cop, right?
What is the point of this post Bunny? What are you trying to achieve with this?
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:51 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

I don't really see how Chaqa's first post betrays more knowledge?
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

With 3rd party killing, I think it is less likely scum doubles up kill and roleblock, so I tend to townread worcej for now.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:42 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Once the effective decision is made (the reveal by damo) it makes no sense to drag out the whole day. What would you really gain from that? I can tell you I would just go off and do other stuff while we waited for the flip to happen. Because scum can easily hide when they have time to craft a react...
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:16 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Why you folks would end vote is so incredibly dumb. Does nobody read the setup? Glad I had an opportunity to chime in before we end voted a townie. Once the effective decision is made (the reveal by damo) it makes no sense to drag out the whole day. What would you really gain from that? I can tell ...
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

That comment felt forced. You're not usually so melodramatic. The one at the top of the page reads more legit (though I disagree with it. The hammer was probably the right thing to do once we got to the point where damo had claimed and RHK had voted for him). It is frustrating, and I could not disa...
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:41 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Really it kinda strikes me as scum trying to fake town frustration. Do you actually believe this? Because that would surprise me. That comment felt forced. You're not usually so melodramatic. The one at the top of the page reads more legit (though I disagree with it. The hammer was probably the rig...
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

ghug wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:40 pm
therul wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Town deserves to lose this. Let’s snatch victory from the jaws of defeat though.
said like true scum...
Or a Townie who is fustrated :razz:
Really it kinda strikes me as scum trying to fake town frustration.
Do you actually believe this? Because that would surprise me.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:13 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:40 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Town deserves to lose this. Let’s snatch victory from the jaws of defeat though.
Don't be so melodramatic. It's Night 2.
I know I’m bad when Jamie is scolding me for being melodramatic.

I’m going to share more thoughts at EON. And after the game about why I think this play has been poor.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:45 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:40 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Town deserves to lose this. Let’s snatch victory from the jaws of defeat though.
Don't be so melodramatic. It's Night 2.
It’s no melodramatic when people are so earnest to see a flip that they end vote, when that literally 100% of the time helps scum.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:38 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

I'm gonna have to re-read EOD1 now because I think the only possibilities I think are that 1) both Bunny and emc are scum and 2) both Bunny and emc are town. No matter what today kinda blew up my scum team assumptions Demon flipping town blew up your whole scum team assumptions? He was barely invol...
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Town deserves to lose this. Let’s snatch victory from the jaws of defeat though.
by Tom Bombadil
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 57 Matrix
Replies: 1378
Views: 6586

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

Why you folks would end vote is so incredibly dumb.

Does nobody read the setup?

Glad I had an opportunity to chime in before we end voted a townie.