Search found 1114 matches

by foodcoats
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:04 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

I'll be more or less offline the rest of this phase but I think Bunny and rdr are town, I think damo is scum, Bob is probably scum, brain is probably still scum. brain repeatedly SK-reading Bob fits into that, it's like a bus and it protects Bob temporarily because town benefits from SK in the short...
by foodcoats
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:00 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Having reviewed the bozo wagon... damo is seriously scummy. Bunny actually comes out looking better. Bunny was the only person who actually deigned to make a case against bozo. I don't really agree with it but I am only seeing it now with hindsight, and the fact that Bunny put a lot of effort into i...
by foodcoats
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:57 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Obscene. damo tied the wagons with 4 minutes to go. rdr RE-tied them with 2 minutes to go.
by foodcoats
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:54 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:52 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:59 pm
I am cop
I'm sorry but I'm going to post right here:

BOZO, YOU IDIOT.

You claimed so late it couldn't change the outcome.

Where were you?

Why didn't you claim?

Jesus, Bozo, you're a fucking asshole.
It literally happened in less than 5 minutes. Going to look at it again now.
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:20 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Ugh... for god's sake Bozo!!! A literal last minute claim with no backing? I'd probably have swapped onto voting you if I'd seen it and I hadn't already. Completely understand Rdr's vote, even if it came through late. Don't blame bozo. That wagon shot from 3rd to lead in seconds. For no reason as f...
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:10 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

I'll repeat from above did the bozo wagon exist purely based on that POE comment from damo? Was there a case?
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:09 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Btw GG bozo
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:08 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

damo666 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 pm
Why did he leave it so late?

Sorry bozo
Why did you vote for him in the first place?

Is it because you're scum?
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:00 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Uh wtf
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:58 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Looking at the 3 main wagons day 1 and considering there were at least 2 town on each of the 4 vote wagons there surely must be AT LEAST one scum among brain bozo and Kalel. Agreed. ##VOTE BOZO for now. Time for kiddos bedtime. Will be back in 3 hours or so for the ballad of bozo. Is this point fro...
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:55 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

foodcoats wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:51 pm
I couldn't find the case on boxo this morning what is it
I guess i also need a tldr for jamie

But i doubt im changing now guess I'll catch up Monday
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:51 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

I couldn't find the case on boxo this morning what is it
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:40 pm
What brainbomb has done today is what he typically does when he is scum at risk of getting lynched.
I was actually going to say the opposite, i am having a crisis of faith. Brain as town lashes out at town if he feels he's not being listened to.
by foodcoats
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:39 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:43 pm
fox and jamie think the prs are bozo and foodcoats
I think if there was a green cop scan on you I'd still want to lynch you.

Maybe brain is SK.
by foodcoats
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:57 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Seeing as there's no viable counterwagons, I am going to ##VOTE brainbomb and just park it there. I really apologize but I am not going to be online much if at all this weekend (North American time). I have been out of the country all week and have a big family thing down here tomorrow, then an 8 ho...
by foodcoats
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:48 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Id say the odds of emc being scum are 0% here ##Vote emc ##Vote bunnygo stays frozen all day. then gets cold feet in final 5 min. invalid vote kit your vote on bozo wasnt valid ok fine ##Vote bunnygo This entire sequence looks like brainbomb is trying to prevent emc from getting lynched, except obv...
by foodcoats
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:48 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:35 pm
its safe to vote me foodcoats. put your vote back on me
I agree. Even if you're town, you are actively undermining our game.

However, I think there should be two good wagons. I don't like any of the existing ones. I think the second should be

##VOTE BunnyGo
by foodcoats
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:40 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

bunny is town Why is this again? I don’t know. The funny thing is I know I am town. But I don’t trust anyone who thinks that, because I know I’m presenting as scummy. So only the scum no for sure I’m town. And so I’m pretty sure that at least one of my defenders is scum. Bunny's navel-gazing is too...
by foodcoats
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Actually brain if we have a personal problem on Disco it's related to you questioning the value of a preserved copy of the original run of B3. :lol:
by foodcoats
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:32 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M53: Mafia 1 Redux
Replies: 2114
Views: 8415

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

Wow, what a night. Brutal.

GG xorxes, Nephthys and Squigs.