Finished: 06 AM Wed 27 May 20 UTC
Private Teen Titan's Go!!!
12 hours /phase
Pot: 25 D - Autumn, 14, Finished
The Ancient Mediterranean, Draw-Size Scoring
1 excused missed turn
Game won by Naaaaate (132 D)
14 May 20 UTC Spring, 1: Why am I Carthage again? I don't want to be here
14 May 20 UTC Spring, 1: oof size large
15 May 20 UTC Autumn, 1: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
16 May 20 UTC Spring, 2: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
17 May 20 UTC Spring, 3: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
18 May 20 UTC Autumn, 3: I'm guessing this is the last one since Vidhi isn't playing anymore unless we can get a fifth. I am enjoying these to be honest
18 May 20 UTC Autumn, 3: ok that's a little rude Brandon
18 May 20 UTC Autumn, 3: VD's alive.
18 May 20 UTC Autumn, 3: no way
18 May 20 UTC Autumn, 3: VD has rejoined
18 May 20 UTC Autumn, 3: I haven't even taken anything from you yet. Caleb took Vind from you
18 May 20 UTC Autumn, 3: I would never...
18 May 20 UTC Spring, 4: And yet is the key word in this situation.
18 May 20 UTC Spring, 4: Well you did take vind... you have yet to take the rest of italy
19 May 20 UTC Autumn, 4: yet is again the key word
21 May 20 UTC Autumn, 6: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
22 May 20 UTC Autumn, 9: FUCK
THIS
STUPID
GAME
22 May 20 UTC Spring, 11: Alright right now nate has a 64% chance of winning, I have a 18% chance and Caleb has an 18% chance
22 May 20 UTC Spring, 11: I think you have a higher chance of winning than Caleb.
23 May 20 UTC Autumn, 11: My mistake this game was wasting my time with greece
23 May 20 UTC Autumn, 11: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
24 May 20 UTC Spring, 13: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
25 May 20 UTC Autumn, 13: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
26 May 20 UTC Spring, 14: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
26 May 20 UTC Is this the last one
26 May 20 UTC *was
27 May 20 UTC GG... I'm down to do another
27 May 20 UTC You should've support held Aegean with Messenian
27 May 20 UTC Yeah, I realized that. But when you turned down the move to Crete, I just left it there because I didn't know what else to do. The funny thing was that that was my initial move.
27 May 20 UTC That one was on me
27 May 20 UTC ok, new game has been put in
27 May 20 UTC It's called basically persia vs Carthage, and the password, like always, is Corona

Start Backward Open large map Forward End

Persia
Naaaaate (132 D)
Won. Bet: 5 D, won: 25 D
18 supply-centers, 16 units
Carthage
BrandonL (166 D)
Survived. Bet: 5 D
14 supply-centers, 11 units
Greece
OldSpice (100 D)
Survived. Bet: 5 D
2 supply-centers, 7 units
Egypt
CadeR (105 D)
Defeated. Bet: 5 D
Rome
Vipandit (101 D)
Defeated. Bet: 5 D
Civil Disorders
Vipandit (101 D)Rome (Autumn, 6) with 5 centres.
Archive: Orders - Maps - Messages